Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tale of Two Cities rehearsals!

 Rehearsals have been going beautifully! Life has been fantastic and the weather has been completely GORGEOUS!!! Ahh, God is good. :) Here are some pictures from some of our rehearsals! We have our first run of the whole show this Saturday! We're all getting very excited!
My beautiful cousin Megan... Yeah, this is the second really bad picture I've taken of her :P lol

Mr. and Mrs. Defarge after Mrs. Defarge has been accidentally shot.

Me sad because I'm going to get my head chopped off. 


My handsome cousin, Josh :) He's such a GREAT guy! Love you Josh! And miss you!
Me, Alex, Clara Marie and Mr. Davidson. We need to figure out some stuff to talk about in this scene.
Otherwise it's just Alex and I staring at the craziness of Clara Marie. ;)



So many touching scenes!

Everything is coming together so perfectly! I can't wait for dress rehearsals! They're so close!

Jeni taking care of her fake baby that she has to do for high school stuff :P 
The baby was rather annoying and she didn't like her eyes staring at her, hense the cap pulled 
over the baby's eyes :P

Between shows everyone plays different card games to pass the time. :)

Josiah is doing a wonderful job with his part as Darney. 
PLEASE COME SEE THIS SHOW! YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!

2 comments:

ashley eldredge said...

Whatever, that picture of Megan is cute!! You're just jealous.

Alyssa Jean said...

Haha! I am jealous! She's stinking adorable all the time! Even making goofy faces :P ;) Nice to have a comment on here finally ;) Makes me feel wanted. :)