Thursday, March 15, 2012

Getting a spring rain :)

Our side yard. Ahh, I can't wait for it to be filled with friends and family
playing Ultimate Frisbee, Capture the Flag and all the other fun outdoor
games that fill our spring and summers up. 
 Ahh, what beautiful weather we have been having lately! I'm getting so excited these days with the warmer weather. :) All the flowers are popping up everywhere and the grass is turning a brilliant, electric green color. Spring is finally here.

A few mornings ago I walked out onto our front porch, still in PJs and just smiled as I looked out over the farm. Everything is just so beautiful here. I would have to say, now that I think about it, that spring is my favorite time of the year. I love all the seasons, but spring has so much happening in it.

The grass is SO green! I love it!
I've got a bunch of pictures to upload to the blog from all the things that we've been doing lately! This week has been loaded with fun and great memories that will last a lifetime. :)

For now though it is raining outside, which means our internet is extra slow so I don't want to try uploading too many photos because of how horribly long I know it will take. Be looking for updates hopefully tomorrow. :)

I'm gonna go grab some dinner now and then head over to Jeannie's  (Grandma's) house to hang out with cousins like we do every Thursday for "Jeannie Night". I haven't been able to go for months because of driving kids to basketball games or working out, but for tonight working out was canceled because Abby and I attended a class at Vessels called Xtreme Fitness, taught by David Chirbin. Let's just say the cardio class was a lot harder then we expected and now we're both super sore from it. :P I have a feeling we're still gonna stick to the class though because it was a lot of fun!

Blessings all! I'm gonna go root through a fridge and see if there's anything to eat ;)

No comments: