Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring photo shoot time!

I love the Daffodils on Mine High Places. :)
Oh! I'm so excited! After much editing and preparing I finally have a bunch of pictures ready to go on the blog. :) The photos in this post aren't as good as the photos I will put on later, but I wanted to get a few of these up because they were still great pictures! :)
The sun was really bright so taking pictures was hard with the sun and shade :P

All the cows are calving right now.  This little guy looked so cute among the flowers!

Standing at the top of the hill looking down

Standing about midway down the hill looking up :) They're so pretty!

Happy girl!

There was an adorable calf that had been born either that morning or the day before. 
He was super cute! :D
There's all the pictures for now. I've got a bunch of others coming though so keep checking up! :)

Tonight is another rehearsal for The Tale of Two Cities. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and getting more video footage. After I get all the footage I need, I'm going to put together a slideshow that can be past around so we can get buzz going about the show. :) Also tonight I am going to go on a nice walk with Abby around MS&T campus, maybe take photos around there and then we'll go over to rehearsal. Afterwards Abby and Emily and I are all going back to Abby's house for a fun sleepover and then getting to see all her calves on their farm and then rehearsals again tomorrow! Should be a lot of fun! Until next time!

No comments: