Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recent happenings

I walked into Reagan's room the other day to see him jumping up and down on his bed. :)
Every time he went up in the air he made a goofy face. I was thrilled to catch that moment
on camera. :) What a joy to have this little guy around! :)
Hello! Today is a day for catching you up on musical stuff! We have all been working hard at set building, painting, singing, dancing and blocking. WHEW! It's been loads of fun though and everyone is excited about the the musical coming together. I think the only thing we're all worried about is the fact that a lot of people keep getting sick! There is a nasty throat/chest cold going around and a lot of us have been getting. I am still recovering from it! Anyway, here are some pictures to catch you up! I think later tonight I will work on making a slideshow video of how the songs and blocking are going. :) Pictures just don't do this musical justice. ;)
Left to right - Joel Nisbett - Sidney Carton, my dad - John Barsad, and Dan Goff - Jerry Cruncher
These guys are doing a fantastic job and I love watching them! :)

The bar scene for the song "No Honest Way" I'm so glad that I get to just be crazy
up on stage and laugh a lot because this song makes me smile the whole time!
Left to right - Susan Holmes in the back, Zeke Hall, John Nisbett and me behind John :)

Several of the girls get to dance a fun little dance during "No Honest Way" It's looking so good!

Just chillin' out at our bar table ;)

Children drinking in a bar?? lol!

Joel Nisbett has one of the main roles in this musical. I would have to say that I am VERY
impressed with how he's doing with his part! He has some very hard songs to sing
but he's doing fantastic! Every time I listen to some of the songs while watching people practice
I either get chills or I start to almost cry. Make sure that you order tickets as soon as they're ready!
This will be a show you won't want to miss!

www.finelinendrama.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya! Love your blog, love you!

See you soon!

A :)